Appia® for Construction Administration & Visualization
Geo-enabled, as-built construction data for your infrastructure projects. Teams use the Appia® service to automate the process of field data collection, and construction contract administration.
Explore how Appia can help your organization streamline construction administration and elevate transportation asset management by feeding near-time construction data for visualization and mapping in Esri tools.
Geo-enable your construction data for collaboration.
- Leverage Esri integrations to display geo-enabled construction data in easily shareable dashboards
- Capture data in real-time and automatically sync information back to the office for project managers to review
- Automate the flow of construction data into asset management systems to unite disparate data sets
- Record every daily report, change order, pay estimate, and more in a searchable database that stands up to the toughest audits
- Visualize project progress as it happens on various maps and dashboards through the Esri integration
- Automate the creation of public and private dashboards that show taxpayer expenditures and construction updates through the Esri integration
- Offer read-only access to various stakeholders for a window into project progress, be it the project owner or contractors
- Use Esri dashboards to provide a rollup of work by location, project progress, and funding status
- Report on field conditions through mobile devices to ensure accurate data is captured at the source
- Use pre-built or custom saved templates to quickly generate specific reports for the necessary stakeholders
First-Hand Experiences From the Appia Community
Increasing Project Transparency with the City of Muscatine
See the different use cases for integrating construction data with data visualization tools to increase transparency and collaboration.
Increasing Public Transparency
Improving Team Collaboration
Supporting Asset Management
Automating Data Collection in the Field with HNTB
Explore the benefits of automating field data collection through a mix of hardware and software tools.
Automating Data Collection
Eliminating Transcription Errors
Supporting Asset Management
Mitigating Risk and Maximizing Value for Owners with the City of Meriden
Learn how digital project delivery can help handle claims and add efficiencies to your record-keeping process.
Eliminating Paper Inefficiency
Leveraging Federal Funding
More of a reader? We’ve got you covered.
Check out our in-depth whitepaper on the benefits of GIS-enabled construction data.
Contact Us to Learn More
Appia standard licenses are annual licenses that expire one year from the start date you select at time of order. Ask us about our volume discounts.
*State sales tax where applicable. New Appia.net users may be subjecat to a one-time Implementation Fee. Please contact a Sales Associate for more details.